Sunday, August 5, 2012

This woman Accidental Swallow Knife As Laughter

A 30-year-old woman reported accidentally swallowed a knife when he was laughing. The incident began when a woman who had a history of bulimia was demonstrated in his friend that he no longer has a vomit reflex.

Then he put the knife into his mouth and laughing, that's when the knife apart and he swallowed it. Luckily the doctors managed to take a knife and there was no physical damage suffered. Previously he had swallowed a knife. He then referred to consult a psychiatrist.

According to gastroenterologist physicians, cases of people who swallow objects are actually quite frequent. For example, only batteries, razor blades, metal objects, pencils, toothbrushes, spoons, and coins.

The ability of human digestion is amazing. Stomach we have more staying power than we imagine. Been reported by a man who ate a piece by piece part of a four-seater Cessna plane.

You may also have seen people who like the contest much-Most food in quick time. Their ability to accommodate very large portion of food in a short time was amazing.

But they are at risk of experiencing stomach upsets, even not a few who have undergone intestinal surgery. They also typically suffer from obesity and a reduced ability of the stomach to empty its contents. Symptoms include nausea, hypoglycemia, and abdominal discomfort.

In the stomach, the actual objects to "foreign" not intentionally, or unintentionally, we are able to swallow almost 90 percent through the intestines and move to another part.

Despite digestion have the ability to protect itself from foreign objects, it appeared about 1500 deaths each year due to ingestion of foreign objects.

In addition, the course takes no small cost to the medical action to take foreign objects from the stomach.


Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Top Hot Info | Facebook | twitter